Born and raised in Orange County and currently residing in Los Angeles you might be surprised to learn my heart dwells in San Francisco. But, I guess you wouldn’t be surprised if you knew my two little sisters lived and worked together there. Yep, major #FOMO. As they know, I am impulsive and will take any opportunity to snag a flight to be with my little loves. We love restaurants, bars, workout classes and corner coffee shops. There are so many places to visit in SF but over the past few months these have been my favorites and what we ordered.
You will probably find us having a #dmc (deep meaningful conversation) or fit of giggles in one of the following be well approved locations.
- Blue Barn Gourmet - Easy fresh salad lunch for guys and gals. This is such a.n easy favorite.
- Le Marais Bakery- Coffee and a little work? We loved typing away at the front table of this lovely bakery. Not to mention, Chestnut street is such a fun place to pop into stores and grab lunch. Loved starting the day here.
- Nopa SF - Great for Dinner, the whole menu makes my mouth water but these were my gluten free favorites. Appetizer: Butter Beans Main: Beef Shank with Brussels Side: Broccoli with Anchovy
- Osso - It's a bit pricey but the petite filet was on point! Great for a really special occasion.
- Park Tavern - Brunchy, brunch! Appetizer: Deviled Eggs Breakfast: Baked Eggs or Salmon Benedict
- Roam Burger - quick burger - your way!
- Seed & Salt - Looking for greens! This quick spot is a great place to grab vegan bowls and salads.
- The Cavalier - simple breakfast eggs, avocado and mixed berries. Word on the street is they have a sweet game room upstairs.
- The Marlowe -Cute for Lunch. Snag the Burger (lettuce wrapped) with Salad its what they are known for and if you go fried......brussels sprouts over fries!
- The Plant Cafe Organic - staple lunch grab for smoothies or a create your own salad. Grab and go!