This dish may not have a sexy name, but it works!
Makes 2 servings
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 cups mixed baby spinach and kale
- 1 or 2 Persian cucumbers, sliced
- 6 to 8 asparagus stalks, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ cup microgreens
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and cut into small cubes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
1. In a salad bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
2. Add the salad ingredients and toss to coat with the dressing.
1. Divide the salad between two plates and serve.
2. Option to top with protein such as 4 ounces of chicken, salmon, or shrimp.