I fell in love with Portland this weekend and decided to build you the Be Well guide! This living, breathing document will continue to be updated as I revisit my pacific northwest home.
There is so much more to explore but these are my favorite so far....feel free to comment with your favorites!
- Ace Hotel: connected to a Stumptown Coffee (YUMMY!) and Clyde commons, you are in the mix of the city and a perfect location.
- Nines: High End with a rooftop bar and views for days.
- Kure Juice: Smoothies, juices and bowls. You are guaranteed to get your greens in.
- 10Barrels airy open brewery with a laid back vibe.
- Verde Cocina: Mexican Farm to Table Restaurant - with a strong focus on lots of vegetables. Great Lunch Location.
- Clyde Common: Fresh french atmosphere with hipster farm to table bites. Dinner or Drinks and an appetizer this place guarantees a little scene.
- Hamlet: Vino and Iberico ham, the perfect protein packed small bite before dinner. Low lighting and soho house feeling decor with Spanish inspired tapas.
- Sizzle Pizza - Gluten Free options & open late night. I didn't tell you this.
- Mediterranean Exploration Company - fresh Mediterranean food in a great location.
- YoYo Yogi - classic hippie paradise, authentic studio with flowy music driven flows.
- YAS - same LA chain you can count on - Yoga and Spinning.
- River Run - the city is great to run and easy to see, run down to the river and up through downtown and the pearl district for a quick 2-3 miles run.
- Work for your Ice Cream! Walk up to 23rd ave. for shopping and ice cream at the world famous Salt & Straw.
- Petunias Bakery: 100% Gluten Free Bakery with a breakfast pumpkin muffin that will knock your socks off.
- Maurice Bakery: Rated #9 in the country by Bon Appetite it's a quick walk down from the Ace.