Salmon Poke Bowl
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 pound sushi-grade salmon, cubed
- 2-3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cucumbers
- 2 cup kale
- 1 avocado
1. Whisk together the coconut aminos, vinegar, sesame oil and seeds, and red pepper flakes in a medium mixing bowl. Add the cubed salmon and scallions, gently stir together to dress the salmon. Marinade for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, pit and cube the avocado (the chunks should be of a similar size to the salmon. Add to the salmon, and gently mix together to distribute the avocado.
3. To serve, scoop kale into bowls, top with poke, scallions, avocado, and cucumbers.