If you tend to stay away from preparing seafood, start with this easy-to-make recipe.
Makes 2 servings
- 4 to 6 ounces fish of choice (salmon, halibut, sole)
- 1 to 2 cups chopped vegetables of choice (zucchini, summer squash, asparagus, Broccolini)
- 1 tablespoon aromatic of choice (garlic, onion, shallot, chives)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh or dried herb of choice (parsley, thyme, sage, herbes de Provence, cilantro)
- 1 tablespoon fat of choice (olive oil, melted coconut oil, melted butter)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. On a large piece of parchment paper, layer the fish, vegetables, aromatic, and herbs. Drizzle with the fat.
3. Fold or crimp the parchment paper into a sealed pocket. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through. Serve in the paper for extra drama!