Be Well is a full-service nutrition, wellness and lifestyle company. We offer a full-range of counseling, support and advisory services to women, men, adolescents, professionals and corporate clients across all industries and age profiles. We deliver personal, one-on-one attention to every client and develop customized programs based on your specific needs, issues and goals. We offer traditional counseling sessions on an hourly basis, expanded services on a monthly retainer basis and VIP/concierge services to individuals with unique or specialized needs.
If you choose to book services online you are accepting a zero cancellation policy. If you do end up having a conflict, appointments can be easily rescheduled via your log in page up to 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. New clients, please book an "initial client" appointment first to fill out the appropriate paperwork and get the required allotment of time. If you book a "current client" appointment the appointment will be cancelled.
2018 UPDATE: Be Well by Kelly is currently not accepting new clients, the booking calendar will reopen in 2019.
BE WELL PROGRAMS
Below is a sampling of the types of services we provide. In addition, we have several Be Well branded programs, which are described above.
- Food, supplement and health product recommendations
- Goal attainment and maintenance
- Health and lifestyle coaching
- Certified yoga instructor
- Emotional eating, food anxiety and extreme eating behaviors
- Corporate nutrition, wellness and fitness programs
- Corporate health and wellness presentations
- Corporate events and retreats
- Personalized nutrition counseling and support
- Education regarding metabolism and digestion
- Improving gut health and immunity
- Balancing hormone levels through nutrition
- Nutrition planning for autoimmune diseases and other illnesses
- Network of functional medicine physicians and holistic health practitioners
- Meal planning and grocery support
- Consulting on cooking, recipes and food and menu preparation