Simple & Crisp loaded apple chips are a sweet way to add crunch and serve up appetizers in a healthy way. We paired our favorite chicken salad with these gluten free, single ingredient chips and wrapped the entire bite in a butter lettuce leaf. Enjoy!
Waldorf Chicken Apple Crisps
- 1 package of simple crisp apples
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup beWELL mayo or Primal Kitchen Mayo
- 1 head of butter lettuce
- Thinly sliced red onion
- In a medium bowl, mix walnuts, chicken, grapes, celery and mayo.
- Scoop 2 tbsp of the chicken salad on to each apple crisp.
- Optional: place each crisp on one leaf of butter lettuce and add one sliver of red onion to each.
- Salt to taste.