Easily our favorite dressing, this has many complex flavor layers. Its perfect for a chopped salad and stands up to protein with a fresh pop.
**BWBK tip: Use a blender bottle to make the perfect emulsified dressings.
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of champagne vinegar (red wine or apple cider works well too)
- 1 tbsp of fresh minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Maille french dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp of pink salt
Blender Bottle Directions:
- Put all the ingredients in a blender bottle and shake until dressing emulsifies completely.
- Pull out of the fridge 30 minutes before use to allow oil to liquify.
- Shake and dress salad.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week.
- Mix vinegar, salt, mustard, lemon juice and garlic until salt dissolves.
- Whisk dressing while slowing adding oil to create an emulsification.