The spice gives the salmon an extra kick!
Makes 2 servings
- ¼ cup Primal Kitchen mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Sky Valley (Organicville) gluten-free Sriracha sauce (another super clean brand!)
- 1 (6-ounce) can wild salmon, drained (or cooked salmon filet flaked)
- 1 (10-sheet) package 7 x 8-inch dried nori wraps
- 1 cup cooked quinoa or brown rice (optional)
- 1 cup mixed greens
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and thinly sliced
- ½ cup sliced peeled cucumber
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the mayo and Sriracha. Add the salmon and mix gently with a fork.
3. Place 2 nori sheets on the prepared baking sheet and top each with ½ cup of the quinoa (if using) and half the salmon salad. Warm the wraps in the oven for 3 to 5 minutes, until the nori is malleable (if the quinoa is warm, you won’t need to use the oven).
4. In a medium bowl, dress the greens with the oil and vinegar. Toss to coat.
5. Layer the nori wraps with the avocado, cucumber, carrot, and mixed greens. Roll each into a burrito (ends tucked in) and cut in half. Garnish with the sesame seeds and serve with coconut aminos for dipping.