Enjoy sushi flavors at home with this spicy salmon wrap. This light lunch feels like a cheat because of the rich flavor but its clean ingredients pack protein, fiber and health greens into this little burrito. Swap wild salmon cans for tuna for an omega 3 fatty acid upgrade.
- 1 package of dried Nori Wraps
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa or brown rice
- 1 can wild boneless skinless salmon
- 1 avocado
- ½ cup chopped skinless cucumber
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup mixed greens
- 1-2 tbsp organicville gluten free sriracha
- 4 tbsp of avocado oil mayo (Primal Mayo or Homemade)
- ½ tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Open and drain salmon and add to a medium bowl. Mix mayo with sriracha and pour over salmon. Fork mix to combine.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place 2 nori sheets on the baking sheet with ½ cup of quinoa and half the salmon salad on each. Warm wraps for 3-5 minutes until malleable.
In a medium bowl, dress greens with olive oil and rice wine vinegar. Toss to combine. Layer the salmon nori burrito with cool crisp veggies, avocado, carrots, cucumber and mixed greens (optional). Roll into a burrito and half. Garnish with sesame seeds and serve with coconut aminos for dipping.