At beWELL we suggest a blood sugar stabilizing and anti-inflammatory lifestyle that works easily with your body. We don’t promote starvation and we want our clients full and satisfied. We are not a diet, program or fad; we are a lifestyle based on science.
Studies have confirmed that women who start their day with protein not only feel more relaxed throughout the day and around food but also eat less overall. The beWELL smoothie formula helps you start the day right accessing stored energy. It supports your immune system to cleanse daily, stay regular, avoid blood sugar spikes and increase insulin sensitivity. The BWS feeds your microbiome with insoluble fiber and ensures you get your daily dose of vitamins and minerals from food.
Use our smoothie formula as a guide to create your favorite flavors and optimize your nutrition. Protein and fat is always recommended but if you aren’t in the mood for greens, fructose or superfoods just keep it simple. (i.e.: chocolate milk or chocolate coconut – flavor profiles featured below)
BeWELL SMOOTHIE: 1 serving PROTEIN + 1 serving FIBER+ unlimited GREENS + 1/4 cup FRUCTOSE +2 tbsp FAT + LIQUID + SUPERFOOD
Protein: Our recommendations for protein varies depending on our clients lifestyle and goals. Look for a clean sprouted vegetarian protein or an organic grass fed whey. Servings will vary depending on your selected protein, read the directions and add one serving per smoothie. We are also available personally for a consultation and more information!
Fiber: Raw fiber powder, chia seeds, flax seeds or avocado are great choices. We recommend keeping your smoothie psyllium husk free.
Greens: Get creative, anything green! Kale, spinach, romaine, basil, cilantro, parsley, cucumber, fennel or any other vegetables, herbs or leafy greens. The list goes on and on.
Fruit/or High Fructose Vegetables: Berries, lemons, limes, mango, banana, pears, peaches, beets or even carrots. Frozen fruit is a fun option to replace ice if you like your smoothie thick and chunky. Slice your bananas and freeze them so that you can easily grab a 1/4-1/2 cup and don’t over do it. We limit items that contain Fructose/Glucose to keep blood sugar manageable.
Fat: Avocado, Coconut Oil, MCT oil, Nut Butter, Walnuts, Coco Butter, Cocoa Butter or Ghee at room temperature.
Liquid: Water, Almond Milk, Coconut Water, Cashew Milk, Flax Milk, Walnut Milk, Hemp Milk or cold pressed green juice. Take note of the sugar content in your green juice and avoid added fructose. Depending on your preference for a thin or thick smoothie you can add liquid accordingly. We have seen it takes at least a cup to get the blender moving.
Superfoods/Additives: Greens Powder, Collagen, Tumeric, Bee Pollen, Goji Berries, Raw Gluten Free Granola, Cocoa Nibs, Ginger, Chia Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Coconut flakes, Sea Salt. Superfoods can be used as a fun topping or add to your smoothie for supplemental needs. We make suggestions for our clients specifically to meet goals. Many of these additions can be glucose spiking and change the nutritional makeup for our formula. Take caution to avoid the blood sugar spike.
- Blend your ingredients together to create smooth consistency.
- Add ice and blend to cool.
- Chocolate Milk= Chocolate Protein Powder, MCT oil, Water
- Creamy Green Apple = Vanilla Protein Powder, Fiber, Spinach, Green Apple, Avocado, Almond Milk
- Chocolate Almond Butter = Chocolate Protein Powder, Flax seeds, Almond Butter, Almond Milk
- Walnut Butter Cookie = Vanilla Protein Powder, Walnuts, Nut Milk
- Blueberry Pie = Vanilla Protein Powder, Fiber, Spinach, Almond Butter, blueberries Almond Milk
- Chocolate Raspberry = Chocolate Protein Powder, Kale, Rasberries, Coconut Oil, Almond Milk
- Coconut Limeade = Vanilla Protein, Spinach, Lime, Coconut Oil, Coconut Water
- Chocolate Coconut = Chocolate Protein Powder, Coconut Oil, Almond Milk
- Carrot Ginger = Plain Whey Protein, Carrot, Ginger, MCT Oil, Almond Milk
- Kale Beet Avocado = Vanilla Protein Powder, Collagen, Kale, Beet, Avocado, Cashew Milk