- 1 c. Raw Walnuts
- 1 c. Raw Pecans
- 1 c. Raw Almonds
- 1 c. Raw Cashews
- 1 c. coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp Pink Salt
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
- Put all four cups of nuts in the food processor and pulse to create small chunks. (or place all four cups in a freezer baggy and use a mallet to pound nuts to your desired chunk size)
- In a large bowl mix coconut oil, honey, coconut flakes and nut chunks.
- Transfer mix to a baking tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let mixture cool and store in an air tight container.
Enjoy CocoNutty Cereal with almond milk for breakfast or snack!