- 12 medium hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup homemade mayonnaise (or Paleo Mayo)
- 2 teaspoon french Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives (1/2 teaspoon for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill (1/2 teaspoon for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon chopped shallot (optional or thinly slice white part of the chive)
- 1 teaspoon paprika (1 teaspoon of paprika for garnish)
- Coarse salt
Peel eggs; halve lengthwise. Carefully remove yolks; set whites aside. Using the back of a spoon, push yolks into food processor.
Add mayonnaise, dijon and pulse to mix until desired consistency is reached.
With a a spatula, mix in shallots and herbs.
Portion filling into each egg with a spoon or pastry bag.
Garnish with extra chives, dill and paprika.
Season with salt.