Last Updated: March 11, 2022
ARBITRATION NOTICE. AS FURTHER SET FORTH HEREIN, YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND COMPANY WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTES IN COURT (INCLUDING TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION).
Basic Terms and Rules of Conduct.
Any unauthorized use of the Website and Services is expressly prohibited. For the avoidance of doubt, you hereby agree to the following:
- You may not use the Website and Services to participate in any activity that is in violation of any federal, state, or local law including without limitation, all regulatory, administrative and legislative authorities.
- You shall not disable, hack, circumvent or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website and Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Company Content or materials.
- You shall not destroy, interfere with or disrupt, or attempt to interfere with or disrupt (including scan, probe or test the vulnerability of), any web pages available on the Website and Services, servers or networks connected to the Website and Services or the technical delivery systems of Company’s providers or break any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website and Services.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs in the real world and through your account. If available, Company prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide to Company, including at registration and at all other times, will be true, accurate, current, complete, and confidential, and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth, accuracy, and confidentiality.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials or other confidential information of other users of the Website and Services (each and collectively, “Third Party Users”).
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Website and Services, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the Website and Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Website and Services and your Communications, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Website and Services or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Website and Services or Company.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to any Third Party Users.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Website and Services or servers or networks connected to the Website and Services, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any of the Services or Company Content is rendered or displayed in a Third Party User's browser or device.
- If available, you must not create accounts with the Website and Services through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- You must not infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity.
We use Kajabi as our video course platform. When you purchase a course video on our Website, you will receive an email from Kajabi that grants access to the video. When you view that video, it will be on the Kajabi platform.
Linked Sites and Third Party Websites.
All matters concerning your use of any services, products, or other offerings from any third party operating any site or property to which the Website and Service contains a link (each a “Linked Site”) are solely between you and the Linked Sites. We make no warranties or representations whatsoever with regard to any services and products provided by the Linked Sites. You will not consider us, and we will not be construed as, a party to such transactions, whether or not we may have received some form of revenue or other remuneration in connection with such transactions, and we will not be liable for any costs or damages arising out of, either directly or indirectly, you or any other person involved or related to any such transactions. You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, code or other materials which may or may not be provided by or through Linked Sites. Links to Linked Sites do not constitute an endorsement or sponsorship by us of such websites or the information, content, products, services, code or other materials presented on or through such websites. The inclusion of any link to such Linked Sites on our Website or Services does not imply our endorsement or recommendation of that Linked Site and we do not represent or warrant that the contents of any third party website is accurate, compliant with state or federal law, or compliant with copyright or other intellectual property laws. From time to time, the Website and Services may contain affiliate links or sponsored content, and we will comply with applicable laws and regulations where applicable, including, without limitation, including appropriate disclosures in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Any access to or reliance on the contents of a third party website, including any Linked Site, is done at your own risk.
The information provided within or in connection with the Website and Services is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Company to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Website and Services or any portion of the Website and Services, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, Website and Services or other feature that Company provides.
By publicly posting information and materials relating to Company, its products or services on any social media site, website, or blog (e.g., Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and using Company’s proprietary hashtags or handles, you hereby grant Company the worldwide, royalty free, irrevocable right and license to reproduce, display, distribute, re-post, re-share, or otherwise exploit such materials and information and your name, image, likeness, and any intellectual property controlled by you and all associated moral rights and goodwill, in whole or in part, on or through via Company’s social media and digital properties without further consent or compensation. Without limitation, such right and license includes Company’s right, though not obligation, to grant you attribution (e.g., tagging your profile, photo and/or video credit, etc.) via such social media platforms. Once posted, shared or otherwise distributed, Company shall have no obligation to remove such posts from its archival feed and you shall waive all claims related thereto.
Company is not a medical organization and cannot provide medical advice, evaluation, diagnosis or treatment. Nothing on the Website or Services should be interpreted as such. Kelly LeVeque is not a medical doctor, registered dietician, certified clinical nutritionist, pharmacist, nurse, psychologist or other licensed medical or health care professional. She is not acting in any such capacity and nothing on the Website or Services should be interpreted to take the place of advice of a physician and other licensed medical professional.
You are urged and advised to consult your physician before undertaking any health, diet or lifestyle changes, including, without limitation, using products or services available on our Website or Services, altering your diet, nutrition or eating habits, beginning any weight-loss effort or regimen, taking any supplements, vitamins or similar products, participating in exercise, making any lifestyle changes, or taking or discontinuing any medications. Nothing on the Website or Services should be interpreted as a substitute for physician consultation, evaluation or treatment.
The Website and Services are intended for use only by healthy adult individuals. The Website and Services are not intended for use by minors or individuals with any type of illness or health condition. Such individuals are specifically warned to seek professional medical advice prior to initiating any form of health, diet or lifestyle change. You should immediately consult with your physician or health care professional in the event of any illness or injury.
All information is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. The information on the Website and Services have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. We cannot and do not give you medical advice by and through the Website, Services or otherwise. You should seek prompt medical care for any specific health issues. We do not recommend the self-management of health problems. Any information obtained by using our products or services is not exhaustive.
No Special Relationship.
Services and other products available by and through the Site are non-refundable. Notwithstanding, and solely in connection with the Fab 4 Fundamentals course, if you are not 100% satisfied, you can request a refund if (i) you initiate the refund request within seven (7) days from the date of purchase, and (ii) you have accessed no more than five (5) videos from the course. If the request is eligible, you will be refunded for the full purchase price less any applicable processing fees. Please contact email@example.com to initiate a refund. Refunds processing times may vary.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL SERVICES, COMPANY CONTENT, COMMUNICATIONS, FUNCTIONS, AND ALL OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED OR DISPLAYED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER COMPANY NOR ITS PARENT COMPANY NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "COMPANY PARTIES") MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION AS TO INFORMATION, DATA, DATA PROCE