For those of you who grew up in the cheesy broccoli era, this is a hit that is sure to satisfy. The runnier the eggs the better!!
Egg Cheesy Broccolini
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of broccolini
- Pink salt
- Nutritional yeast (optional)
- Bacon (optional)
- 2 tbsp ghee
- Blanch chopped broccolini in a fry pan for 3-4 minutes until tender.
- Drain water and add 2 tbsp of ghee. Move ghee around in the pan to coat.
- Add 4 eggs and begin to fry on medium heat.
- Break two yolks of your 4 yolks and begin to softly scramble with broccoli.
- Add bacon and 1 tsp of sprinkled nutritional yeast as the eggs cook.
- Softly fold the last two yolks into the broccolini for 15- 20 seconds and remove quickly. You want the hot yolks to coat the broccolini and crust like melted cheese.