Skip the carb and sugary loaded snacking, and instead try this sweet and satisfying Be Well Smoothie recipe.Interested in learning more about healthy products I love? Visit Thrive Market to shop all of my favorites.
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp. almond butter
- 1 tbsp. medium chain triglycerides oil
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cherries (fresh or frozen)
- Handful of spinach (not pictured here)
- 1 cup unsweetened nut milk
- Cacao nibs
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend to desired consistency. If you use fresh cherries, add a few ice cubes to chill.
- Top with Cacao nibs to taste.