This nostalgic smoothie will take you back to recess on the handball courts. It pairs the protein packed peanut butter (check the label, it should only say peanuts) and sweet strawberries to give you the perfect salty sweet combo.Interested in learning more about healthy products I love? Visit Thrive Market to shop all of my favorites.
- 1 serving Be Well by Kelly vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup strawberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1-1.5 tbsp organic peanut butter
- 1-2 tbsp chia seeds or flaxseeds
- 1-1.5 cups unsweetened nut milk or water
- Place all ingredients in a high powered blender and blend to desired consistency. If you use fresh strawberries, add a few ice cubes to cool.