Build the perfect cobb salad! This recipe makes for a high-protein meal with a homemade dressing that is filled with delicious healthy fats to keep you fuller longer.
- 4 cups chopped Kale
- 1 chopped fully cooked organic chicken breast
- 2 sliced hard boiled eggs
- 2 pieces of crumbled organic nitrate free bacon
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot (optional)
- 1/4 cup shredded red cabbage (optional)
- 1/4 cup sliced cherry tomatoes (optional)
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare your boiled eggs, bacon, and chicken.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a bowl.
- To create the dressing, whisk all ingredients except olive oil in a small bowl.
- Continue whisking and slowly add olive oil to create an emulsification.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat.