A fiber-filled breakfast when you are craving something sweet!
Chia Flax Hot Pudding (FO’ MEAL)
- 1 tbsp ghee or coconut oil (vegan)
- 2 cups coconut or almond milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed
- 3 tbsp hemp hearts
- 4 tbsp chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup mixed fresh berries
- 1 serving Vanilla Collagen (Keto - preferred)
- 3 stevia drops (keto)
- In a medium Ceramic (Teflon Free) nonstick fry pan on medium heat, add 1 tbsp. of ghee, 1 cup of coconut milk, chia seed, hemp hearts and flax meal.
- With a silicon spatula or wooden spoon, continuously stir all ingredients until pudding is thick about, 3 minutes.
- Add more liquid if needed and continue stirring
- Pour warm pudding into a bowl, option to stir in sweetener of choice.
- Top with nuts, hemp seeds coconut milk and berries.
- Serve Warm