These gluten-free fried onion rings are my husbands favorite football snack!
- White Onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 4 tbsp Potato Starch
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Gluten Free Bread Crumbs
- 2 tbsp Organic Garlic Salt
- 1 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- Paleo Ketchup & OrganicVille Sriracha
- Set up 3 large dredging bowls. In the first bowl, place a cup of potato starch. In the second, place 2 whisked eggs and the third, lightly mix the gluten free bread crumbs, garlic salt, and paprika.
- Place a large heavy pot on medium heat. Add the Avocado oil, and slowly bring to medium high heat. DO NOT LET SMOKE.
- Dredge an onion slice in the potato starch, then the egg and then coat with bread crumb mix.
- Drop four onion rings in the oil at a time and fry on each side for 2 minutes or until desired crunch.
- Serve with sugar-free ketchup, spicy primal mayo, or guacamole.