It’s keto, vegan, probiotic-loaded, and an easy dessert to keep around!
- 1-2 cups coconut yogurt (or Greek Yogurt if you want more protein and do not have a dairy intolerance)
- 1-2 cups nut butter (almond, peanut or a blend)
- 1/2 cup chocolate, melted
- Whisk yogurt and nut butter together. Pour onto a parchment paper-lined sheet. Freeze for 15-20 min.
- In a double boiler melt your favorite chocolate - I am using @hukitchen but you could use @evolvedchocolate or Lilys whatever you’re going for…this could be keto, organic, or protein-loaded based on your choice.
- Pour melted chocolate on top. It’ll freeze like a magic shell so if you want to add flaky Maldon salt move quick or give it an extra drizzle at the end and then sprinkle.
- Freeze another 10 minutes and slice, enjoy.
Other variations would include:
Removing the almond butter and blending with strawberries. Top it with dehydrated strawberries, nuts and coconut
Swap to greek yogurt and a little vanilla extract for added protein
Top your yogurt bark with any crunchy superfood for added texture!