If you are looking for a new way to use up green onions, this recipe is for you. It's full of flavor and only requires one pan to create a nourishing Fab 4 dish that is full of omega-3's, fiber, and greens.
- 1 head of broccoli
- Green onion
- 4 3-4 oz wild salmon fillets
- Sesame seeds to top
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Prepare your marinade by combining sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, coconut aminos, ginger, and garlic cloves to a mixing bowl to create your sauce.
- Cut your broccoli and the green part of the green onions. Add them to a sheet pan and drizzle on the marinade.
- Roast your veggies for 5 minutes in the oven.
- Then, pull out your veggies and place your salmon fillets onto the sheet pan. Mix the salmon fillets in the marinade.
- Add the chopped whites of a green onion to your sheet pan and cook for another 12-15 minutes.