Back to the basics with this Very Vanilla Fab 4 Smoothie. So simple yet delicious, and filled with protein, fiber, fat, and greens to keep you full for hours after drinking it.You can swap out or add frozen cauliflower rice if you’re looking for a low-carb option. Either way, let’s keep the banana to less than half of a frozen banana to ensure that the protein, fat, and fiber in the smoothie keep you full without a spike in blood sugar.
- 1 cup nut milk
- 1 serving @bewellbykelly vanilla protein
- 1 tbsp cashew butter, I used Wild Friends creamy made with coconut and macadamia (use code Kelly15 for 15% off)
- 1 tbsp fiber, I used psyllium husk
- Handful spinach
- 1/4-1/3 Frozen banana or 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Place all your ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth, and enjoy!