- 4 1/2 ounces coarsely ground coffee (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 3 1/2 cups cold water Almond Milk (Carrageenan Free)
- Vanilla Creme Stevia Drops Ice
- Place the coffee grounds in a 2-quart French Press, add the water, and stir to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and let steep at room temperature for at least 12 hours and up to 1 day.
- Attach French Press lid and push grounds to the bottom of the pitcher.
- Transfer the strained coffee into a new pitcher. Cover and refrigerate until completely chilled, at least 2 hours or up to 5 days
- For each cup of iced coffee, dilute the concentrate with an equal portion of almond milk. Sweeten with 2-4 drops of stevia if desired and top with ice.