My favorite hack for baking at home: adding in high fiber, whole foods like nuts to create delicious treats that keep your blood sugar balanced.
- 1 cup creamy raw pecan butter (homemade: pecans pulsed in a food processor until creamy)
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 tbsp chopped pecans, extra 2 tbsp for topping.
- Honey for drizzle.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix pecan butter, sugar, egg, baking soda salt and chopped pecans.
- Make 1-inch balls and cook 8-10 minutes.
- Drizzle with honey and top with extra chopped pecans.