I love poke bowls, and this one is a favorite! You can throw this together in under 15 minutes and save yourself a trip to your nearby poke shop.
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, plus more for garnish
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 pound sushi-grade salmon, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 or 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 ripe avocado
- 4 cups chopped kale leaves
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut aminos, vinegar, oil, sesame seeds, and red pepper flakes.
- Add the salmon and scallions and gently stir to dress the salmon. Set aside to marinate for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pit, peel, and cube the avocado into chunks the size of the salmon. Add to the bowl and mix gently.
- To serve, divide the kale between two bowls. Top with the poke and sliced cucumbers.