- 2 cans garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 firm Roma tomatoes, seeds removed and diced
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sumac or smoked paprika (optional)
- mineral salt & fresh cracked pepper, to taste
- 3 – 4 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk lemon juice, ACV, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Then, add the rest of the ingredients and mix to incorporate.