Thanksgiving always reminds me of caramel apples, so the boys and I decided to make a refined sugar-free version at home and it did not disappoint!
- 10 fresh medjool dates pitted*
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- Add all ingredients into a high powered food processor and blend until smooth. Add more liquid if you like a thinner consistency.
- Serve with fresh sliced apples and store any extra dip in the fridge.
*If dates are dry and hard, hydrate in a bowl of boiling hot water for 20-30 minutes beforehand.