- 3-4 6oz chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- Primal Kitchen Green Goddess Dressing
- 2-4 cups savoy cabbage (I prefer a lighter variety but green cabbage works too)
- 2-4 Persian cucumbers
- 2 cups of snap peas, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tbsp minced dill
- 2 tbsp Italian parsley
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Thinly slice your chicken breasts and marinate them in about 1/2 bottle of Primal Kitchen Green Goddess dressing for at least 15 minutes.
- After marinating, roast the chicken breasts for 25 minutes or until internal temp reaches 170 degrees.
- While the chicken cooks, finely chop your vegetables into bite sized pieces and add them to a large mixing bowl. Pour extra green goddess over the salad and toss to coat.
- Top the salad with cubed chicken pieces, and generously salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!