- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Start by mashing 3 ripe bananas with a fork until it forms a mushy consistency.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Grease loaf pan using coconut oil (I use a piece of baking parchment paper also to prevent sticking).
- Pour mixture into loaf pan and bake until internal temperature reaches 200 degrees. Bake times may vary.**
- Once your banana bread is ready, let cool for 5 minutes. Serve warm, and top with nut butter or a drizzle of olive oil & a pinch sea salt.
**Note: Bake time varies. For banana bread, bake for roughly 50-60 minutes. For muffins, bake for 25-30 minutes. Check both versions periodically to avoid burning.