We decided to whip up strawberry fruit roll ups in our Vitamix and wow, what a hit!These two ingredient strawberry fruit roll ups are the perfect back to school treat for your kiddos. Plus, nothing is more fun than hanging with my little sous chef and serving up treats that don’t have added or refined sugar.
- 16 oz strawberries
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Cut off the stems of your strawberries and add them to a blender
- Add in 2 tbsp of lemon juice and blend to a fine puree
- Simmer the puree to evaporate some of the water (optional)
- Pour onto a parchment lined baking sheet and dehydrate for 4 hours at 170 degrees
- Roll up the parchment paper and cut 1/4 inch sections for unrolling