This just might be the perfect bite to start your Thanksgiving meal. Thanks to Fond's flavorful Sage Thyme Rosemary Chicken bone broth, all you need is some pumpkin and salt to bring it all together.Use the code BEWELLBYKELLY for 20% off your first Fond Bone Broth order or 10% off your first subscription.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup onion
- 2 cans organic pumpkin purée
- 1 FOND Sage, Thyme, Rosemary chicken bone broth
- 2-3 slices of gluten free or sourdough bread
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 tsp Sage
- For your croutons, cube your bread of choice, drizzle with olive oil, salt, garlic powder, thyme and sage. Toast in a 375 degree oven while you’re making your soup or for about 10 minutes.
- Sauté onion, garlic and olive oil on medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add pumpkin and bone broth to the pot and simmer for 7 minutes.
- Then, use an immersion blender to purée garlic and onion to create a uniform consistency.
- Serve warm. Top with croutons, and enjoy!