I love chicken fingers as much as my kids, maybe even more, but I am so over the flour-egg-flour assembly line. Once I learned that I could coat my chicken in a thin layer of Primal Mayo (its clean oil and pastured eggs!) and then shake on my breading of choice, it was an absolute game changer. I am back in the kitchen making these Super Quick Homemade Chicken Nuggets on repeat!
- 1 lb of chicken tenders or chicken breast, pounded to a 1/4-1/2 inch thickness
- 2 tbsp of Primal Kitchen Mayo (Code KELLYSFAVORITES for 15% off)
- 2 cups of breading (pork rinds, gluten-free panko, chia-flax blend, almond flour, crushed crackers)
- Salt, optional
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat your chicken in a thin layer of mayonnaise, and cover with your favorite breading.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until juices run clear or the internal temperature is 165.
- Serve with sugar-free condiments of choice.