4 (3 each)
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked, cooled, and shredded
- 2 large avocados, pitted, peeled, and roughly mashed
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup chopped fresh chives
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon pink Himalayan salt
- 4 Belgian endive heads, separated into leaves, or 2 cucumbers, halved lengthwise.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, avocado, cilantro, and chives and stir until the chicken is well coated with the avocado.
- Add the lime juice and sprinkle with the salt. Mix to combine.
- Serve the chicken salad in the endive leaves, or make mini cucumber boats by scooping out the cucumber seeds with the tip of a spoon and spreading the chicken salad inside the cucumber halves.