If you're feeling fancy, this is a simple dish that tastes amazing and balances blood sugar with omega-3s and protein from the salmon.
- 1 (6-ounce) can wild salmon, drained
- 1 tablespoon Primal Kitchen mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 bag organic salad greens
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 1 tsp Pink Himalayan salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, break up the salmon with a fork. Add the mayo, mustard, 1 tablespoon of the oil, the capers, shallot, and dill and mix carefully.
- In a salad bowl, whisk together the vinegar and remaining 3 tablespoons oil until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper. Add the salad greens and toss to coat in the dressing.
- Divide the greens between plates and top with the salmon salad or leave them in the bowl if you’re keeping this one all to yourself!