Let's elevate canned salmon with these sweet & spicy nori wraps.
- ¼ cup Primal Kitchen mayo
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Sky Valley (Organicville) gluten-free Sriracha sauce (another super clean brand!)
- 1 (6-ounce) can wild salmon, drained (or cooked salmon filet flaked)
- 1 (10-sheet) package 7 x 8-inch dried nori wraps
- 1 cup cooked quinoa or brown rice (optional)
- 1 cup mixed greens
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1½ teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and thinly sliced
- ½ cup sliced peeled cucumber
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayo and Sriracha. Add the canned salmon to the bowl and mix gently with a fork to coat.
- Place 2 nori sheets on the prepared baking sheet and top each with ½ cup of the brown rice or quinoa (if using) and half of the salmon mixture.
- Warm the wraps in the oven for 3 to 5 minutes, until the nori is malleable (if the quinoa is warm, you won’t need to use the oven).
- In a medium bowl, dress the greens with the oil and vinegar. Toss to coat.
- Layer the nori wraps with the avocado, cucumber, carrot, and mixed greens. Roll each into a burrito (ends tucked in) and cut in half.
- Garnish with the sesame seeds and serve with coconut aminos for dipping.