This is a quick, high-fiber breakfast or mid afternoon snack for all my vegan friends!
Avocado Bean Salad (Fake Egg Salad)
- 1 cup white beans
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise (optional)
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh herbs (parsley, dill, and chives)
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped, soaked for five minutes in cold water, drained, and rinsed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the avocado, mayonnaise, herbs, celery, and red onion in a large bowl.
- Slowly whip in and gently smash white beans until blended.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve over salad or on toast.