You can grab a spoonful of this nutritious cookie dough whenever you are craving something sweet!
Keto Refined Sugar-Free Cookie Dough
- 16 oz of frozen walnuts - using Thrive Market
- 1 tbsp coconut oil - using Thrive Market
- Salt to taste
- Keto chocolate chips - using Lily's Sweets Dark Chocolate Chips
- Optional: 1/2 scoop Be Well by Kelly vanilla protein or 1 tsp of honey to sweeten
- Add your frozen walnuts and coconut oil to a food processor and blend until you create a thick, cookie dough consistency.
- Spoon out the mixture and salt to taste.
- Then, stir in your chocolate chips and enjoy!