Sip on all of those warm and fuzzy autumn spices in a smoothie that tastes like desert but actually keeps you full.Interested in learning more about healthy products I love? Visit Thrive Market to shop all of my favorites.
Sweet Spiced Carrot Cake Smoothie
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon flaxseeds
- 1 cup chopped raw carrots
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 to 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen cauliflower rice
- Handful of spinach (optional)
- Place all ingredients into a high-powered blender. Blend to desired consistency.