An elegant meal for special guests or a romantic dinner for two, this salmon dish is loaded with nutrition and flavor.
- 2 (4-ounce) salmon fillets, skin removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pink Himalayan salt
- ½ lemon, thinly sliced
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups arugula leaves
- 2 cups mâche leaves
- Fresh dill, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Rub each salmon fillet with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and season with salt. Place the salmon on the prepared baking sheet. Top each fillet with a few lemon slices and bake until cooked to your liking, about 20 minutes.
- In a salad bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and the extra-virgin olive oil.
- Add the arugula and mâche to the bowl with the dressing and toss to coat.
- Divide the salad between two serving plates. Top each with a salmon fillet and garnish with dill.