As I bring a third child into the world, I have a few of my own thoughts and opinions on the world of kids and parenting, for sure! But no matter how much I learn, I still have questions. And so do you! In fact, raising children – feeding them, relating to them, keeping them happy and healthy – is one of the most common topics in my DMs, and one of the most popular interview themes on our feed.
In this episode, you'll hear from some of the biggest names and brightest minds in the space – from experienced parents to accomplished scholars, doctors, bestselling authors, and more. We cover the importance of nutrition and gut health, handling picky eating, building connection, the science behind tantrums and developing brains, communication, and independence - just to name a few.
And while this episode features our most impactful segments on the topic, the full conversations from which they're pulled offer tons of additional knowledge. Listen for episode numbers between each guest rotation, or search the word "kids" on the show's website at bewellbykelly.com to find the source material and more.
On this roundtable journey, we draw insights from previous episodes featuring brilliant minds like:
- Dr. Nicole Beurkens, Healthy Kids, Happy Parents #134
- Jennifer Anderson, Bringing Joy to the Table with Kids Eat in Color #189
- Dr. Elisa Song, Whole Family Wellness: Helping Our Kids Thrive #208
- Dr. Becky Kennedy, Cultivating the Good Inside Our Kids and Ourselves #151
- Dr. Tina Bryson, Parenting & the Power of Showing Up #212
- Jenn Curtis, Using the Parent Compass: Promoting Self-Advocacy in Kids #199
- Dr. Marion Van Horn, Supporting Children’s Neural Development #74