This hearty salad is a fan favorite—enjoy! Arugula microgreens are absolutely packed with nutrition.
- 4 cups mixed organic purple and orange cauliflower florets
- 1 to 2 tablespoons ghee (clarified butter) or coconut oil, melted
- 2 cups arugula microgreens
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 2 cups organic whole cashews
- 1 garlic head
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- You'll want to cover the cashews with water and let them soak for 2 hours. Drain and rinse.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower with the melted ghee to coat well.
- Spread the cauliflower on a rimmed baking sheet and roast for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender and caramelized.
- For the dressing, break the garlic head into individual cloves (leave the skins on) and place them on a piece of aluminum foil. Top with the olive oil and seal the foil to enclose the garlic. Roast for 30 minutes, or until the garlic is soft.
- Press the garlic out of the skins into a food processor or high-speed blender. Add the soaked cashews and 1 cup water and blend until smooth. Stir in the salt.
- To serve, spread the microgreens on a plate. Top with the cauliflower, diced avocado, and a drizzle of dressing.