Welcome back again my friends to the Be Well podcast. In this roundtable-style recap, featuring five more all-star guests, we expand on a recent compilation episode which previewed core pillars of mental and physical health.
You can check out full episodes featuring these guests for an expanded version of what you'll hear today, below, and explore the rest of the show's feed (approaching 300 episodes!) to drill down on the themes that mean the most to you and your family.
In this roundtable, we draw knowledge from previous episodes featuring leading experts:
- Dr. Mark Hyman, Young Forever: The Latest Roadmap to Longevity #237
- Dr. Andrew Huberman, How to Counter Anxiety + Sleep Like a Baby #1
- Dr. Christian Gonzalez, Healing From Within #159
- Sal Di Stefano, A Holistic Approach to Building Strength & Improving Health #184
- Dr. Apostolos Lekkos, Functional Medicine 101 + Balancing the Mind, Body & Spirit #9
As we all know, technology and research are always changing, but the basics of being healthy remain largely the same from year to year, decade to decade , even generation to generation – making these episodes, and so many others, an evergreen source of information.
If you're digging this format let me know! And click back to episodes 262, 265, and 266 where we assembled roundtable talks on blood sugar basics, raising healthy kids, and healthy lifestyle habits.